Thursday, October 20, 2011

Marc Peter - Coming Alive (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #folk #alternative



^^Widget Above^^

For Fans Of  Andrew Osenga, Jars of Clay, Sixpense None The Richer, Brandon Heath, Coldplay


Certainly an alternative rock.. or possibly more better ... soft rock.. not really soft, but not hard either

This album for some reason really reminded me of music I listened to when I was a kid... Matchbox 20 ... umm ok.. memory is doing well for me now.. that is all I can ... oh  Third Eye Blind... that kind of style but with Jesus in the mix :)


Stand Outs: 

"The Truth" - I was not expecting this song to be about what it was about... not exactly about Jesus.. The Truth.. but the truth of ignoring the True.. busy ... having so much to do .. to not really be soaking in the truth... it happens... to everyone.. it really is a truth in itself..

--

Listen For yourself... Download.. Enjoy it? .. TIP!!

Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
cdbaby
itunes



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers