Monday, October 1, 2012

WORDology - Bible Songs For Kids (Free Music, Review) @Noisetrade #pop #acoustic


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :   Lisa Keith, Amy Grant, Seeds


9 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Kids music.. oddly reminds me of my daughters old dragontales cd.. though.. this one is strongly pulling from the Word of God.. so that is totally awesome.. and the Children's choir that they have sounds great as well.. very uplifting beat.. I am certain that kids (and even many adults) can get into and enjoy this music

Recording Thoughts:

Very good ... Professional



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



2 comments:

  1. Hello, I came across this post on a google search. I am friends with Spencer & Lisa who are the hearts behind WORDology and I recorded a live performance they did at a recent church conference, here are the videos for those interested: http://livewirefilms.com/films/wordology-live-at-faithwalkers-2012

    Thanks for spotlighting them! - Dan

    ReplyDelete

Leftovers