Saturday, February 11, 2012

KB - Zone Out (Free Music, Review) @KB_HGA @noisetrade #hiphop #rap


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of : Lecrae, Trip Lee, Andy Mineo


I am not 100% positive but I am pretty sure I reviewed this guy before HERE : http://derkopenedeyes.blogspot.com/2012/01/kb-who-is-kb-free-music-review-kbhga.html 

Overall Thoughts:

A shout .. a cry out .. Seeing Christ.. I can see a 'zone' as being both as being fully focused to Christ.. as well as a 'zone' that is fully blind of Christ.. so .. .interesting concept.. seek Christ! 

The only I did not like was the siren .. thing that went off through most of the song

Recording Thoughts:

Pretty Good ... Professional


take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@KB_HGA on twitter 

Noisetrade 
Website
Facebook
itunes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers