Saturday, March 31, 2012

Chris Lederman - His Grace Is Amazing (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #gospel #classicrock


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  U2, Bon Jovi, Hillsongs


Overall Thoughts:

Some.. more.. older feeling worship.. I can't say why I feel that.. but it just feels that way to me.. 

It is fairly good.. and can be pleasing to the ear.. the addition of the electric guitar.. really helps out with the sound.. and takes away that older feeling.. and adds a more modern feel to it 

I would probably call this music 'pretty' .. maybe .. princess pretty.. not really my 'cup o'tea' but.. I am certain that there are those out here that would drink this in heaps.. 

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Semi-Professional

Stand Outs:

"Rainbow" - This is the song the song that 'sold' me on downloading this album.. the way this was played and sung really grabbed me (though wizard of oz .. may have something to do with that..)

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade 
Website

no links worked
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers