Wednesday, April 11, 2012

52 Reasons : FORTY_EIGHT : You Love Sharing Jesus With Others


"You Love Sharing Jesus With Others"


Sharing is something we do the best we can to teach our children to do.  The best thing about sharing Jesus with another - is knowing that we can never run out of Him.  

The problem that I have much of the time is that I feel more inclined to share when I have the 'force field' of leadership hoisted onto me.  I have no idea how odd this may seem, but I know that I would like to be more inclined to do it at ANY time.  I have inspirations that are pushing me in this direction, but I can be such a chicken.

Melanie has always reached out in ways that I never could.  I am glad for that and that God has guided us together.  We work well together in sharing Jesus.... and I plan on doing it .. for as long as God grants me life on this earth.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers