Saturday, April 7, 2012

Summertime's End - Light And Colour (Free Music, Review) @summertimesend @noisetrade #pop #electronic


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  Owl City, Relient K, Hawk Nelson, LIGHTS


Overall Thoughts:

Very much enjoying the sounds that this album is giving me.. This is a fun album.. fun loving and carefree songs.. that really sound great! 

I am adding this to my favorites, but .. those that I really, really liked.. I .. well .. really really liked.. but the others were.. so so .. to me (it is mainly the messages that I did not find as interesting.. ) so.. favorite.. but.. with a "but"...

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Valentine's Day" - the first line.. is perfect.. 

"To Light" - awesome, awesome, awesome song!! The message is so good and ever since hearing 'An Epic, No Less' I have enjoyed this style of music.. but to put Christ in it well.. that is what I really enjoy and that is done here!! 

"Light And Colour" - beautiful, uplifting song!! Wonderful story of love! 

"Live Like You" - another great one!  Encouraging.. and almost a great way to sing along to pray for these things from God.. awesome stuff!! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@summertimesend on twitter 


Noisetrade 
Website
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers