Monday, June 11, 2012

Tounge & Pen - Likeness (Free Music, Review) @comeandlive



^^Widget Above^^



3 Song EP

Overall Thoughts:

Very cool alternative rock sound - pretty hard at times as well .. the songs are a bit long.. but I liked them.. I could see myself in the future skipping to the next song during the instrumental.. but not much.. as it sounds amazing! 

I have added this to my favorites 

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Rescue" - "You save Me" .... very simple message.. very passionately sung.. I was certainly able to get into the song.. feel what the vocalist is pushing forth.. that want of God.. that thanks of God.. 
Take a Listen - Enjoy - Download - Donate!! 

"Sons and Daughters" - great uplifting message.. singing about the fact that in Christ.. we are adopted into that royal family of Jesus.. we are "Sons and Daughters" of God.. an amazing.. unexplainable thing.. that is totally and completely encouraging! 


@comeandlive

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers