Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Mission To Orlando (Support)

 
I would like you to take a look at this blog and do what you can to help out!  

Missions does not have to be across the world.  If we can all have the heart to reach out to others like  Erica! 

A cool thing is that she is planning to catalog it on her blog (see via link) so feel free to follow her there! 

--

Dear Friends and Family,
I have some very exciting news I would like to share with you all! This summer, I will be serving as a missionary with Rock Ministries (Reaching Orlando with Compassion and kindness) in Orlando, Florida. Three years ago, I served on this team and I am extremely excited to be returning. I have felt the call to return to Orlando for ministry for a while now. It is so wonderful to see that the Lord has opened the door to make that possible! I will leave May 22nd and return July 31st.
Orlando is a major tourist city. People from all around the world come to visit...

--

 read more via the link

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers