Monday, May 6, 2013

John McCants - Singles Vol. 1 (Free Music, Review) @mccantsmusic @Noisetrade #pop #indie #favorite


^^Widget Above^^



6 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Sounding like Josh Garrels is exactly right.. awesome vocals.. great acoustic and other instrumentation.. and some funky.. good harmony.. with a taste of rap.. techno.. and pop dance beats... very good sound.. I really enjoyed each song! 

I am adding this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"I'll Stand" - great uplifting song!  Great stuff!

"Soldier On" - another great message.. stick to it... more about a relationship.. but really.. it is a good message.. and he oddly sounds very much like Derek Webb in this one...

"Stars" - very slick rap.. I REALLY liked it! 



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@mccantsmusic on twitter

Noisetrade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers