Wednesday, January 19, 2011

teutsch! - i am nothing (AWESOME FREE MUSIC)


This 'review' may not be as not detailed as they usually are not detailed, but I am doing it in a 'hurry' so that others may get a chance to have their ears take this awesomeness in! 

This is my initial statement about this music (yes... I am quoting myself) " Derk here - this is an interesting mix of ... well hard punk, soft punk, screamo, worship&praise, and a tiny bit of rap.... basically some awesomeness you can dl for free ... enjoy  " and then added "sorry ... gotta add techno to the mix as well :)"
 
One may think to themselves that this is a lot to cover for just one group, but did you realize that I mean that most of the time this mixture is within ONE SONG!  I have already very much enjoyed this group and these songs and like every song.  Listen - and download - enjoy!!!! 




_
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers