Monday, August 22, 2011

Miriam Miles - Unique Frequencies (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade




^^Widget Above^^

For Fans Of Enya, Joanne McFatter, Kimberley and Alberto Rivera, Jewel, Third Day



Instrumental - and any vocals are not exactly 'words', I guess what I mean is there is singing, but no real lyrics, just music.

Very different - the first song I listened to "Frequencies" made me feel like I was watching The Lion King, or maybe even in africa... or by the time the singing started - India.  Very different take to most of the music that is mainstream.  Very tribal.

Normally I would not download - or if I did download it - an album like this and post a review, but this just caught my ear.  Something a bit different than the techno or classical or just house beats that ... are out there.

Really 'nifty' stuff in this album!

Many people (I am one of those many) say that they see God all the time in nature.  In the sunset, sunrise, the beauty and power of the ocean, or just outside in a simple garden.  This music is like that - without words, God is there guiding the spirit.

So - not really something I will listen a lot, but certainly perfect for those times where you just want some great 'non-word' musical tunes playing during prayer - or just getting a little closer to God through His word!

Listen - Download - enjoy!!

Noisetrade
Website
Website 2
Reverbnation



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers