Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rick Hopkins - If Only It Was Now (Free Music, Review) @rickhopkins @noisetrade #indie #acoustic


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  Shane & Shane, NeedToBreathe, Derek Webb


Overall Thoughts:

A high energy worship sound.. almost a country or folk feel.. especially the vocals.. I think that the instruments.. music is a bit loud compared to the vocals.. but otherwise .. sounds good..

I like the message and could certainly see myself singing along with it.. a pretty simple catchy chorus.. or repeated part.. and fairly simple ideas .. that anyone could remember and feel the same about God.. 

Recording Thoughts:

Pretty Good ... Semi-Professional


take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@rickhopkins on twitter 


Noisetrade 
Website
Youtube
Blog
Facebook
itunes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





2 comments:

  1. Hey man... I just released the full album... Go get the whole thing and let me know what you think...

    ReplyDelete

Leftovers