Wednesday, December 14, 2011

@SaintCityTV - Vol 2 (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #Hiphop #gospel



^^Widget Above^^
 
For Fans of : Lecrae, Tedashi, Propaganda



I am going to just focus on the mixes that REALLY stood out on the mixtape instead of writing everything that I have already covered before

Stand Outs:

"Rescue Us" - I loved how smooth this one sounded.. not entirely rough rapping, but more like r&b .. totally beautiful sound and so very uplifting to the spirit.. granted it is a cry to God FOR rescue, but it has the feel that it (rescue) is already there and accepted!

"Sin City Lifestyle" - it is really hit and miss with me when a song is a testimony, but this one is really good - very understandable and it pushes the lister (at least me) to step up to the plate and live right .. to do right by those around me.. 

"I Never Thought" - I liked this.. a peeling back of the lights and distractions to see what is true.. what is the world when we really look at it from the right viewpoint

"Closer" - encouraging and uplifted.. well sung.. and rapped!

"Solder" - sounds cool and well .. I liked it.. especially the end with the kid .. that was a trip!! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers