Wednesday, March 21, 2012

52 Reasons : THIRTY : You Love Me For ME


 

"You Love Me For ME"

Yes.. I do :) 

Your laugh, your smile, your eyes, the way that you look at me when I am messing with you and making you made and then you punch me for it... I like that :) 

(I may have never gotten over messing with those that you have a crush on.. though.. it is certainly beyond crush...)

When I met Melanie and we started 'dating' I knew that I did not want to create a fake Melanie that I would end up needing to create as we continued to date and get married and get old.. and hate each other for not ever being this fake person we each wanted when we first got together.  I was very honest .. I told her everything..  She loved me anyway.. she loved me for me.  Certainly a huge ego boost to know that someone loves you.. the way you are.  Then for that person to be there.. when you need them.. when you need guidance.. when you need a shoulder to cry on.

When you get into the right place with a person.. you can truly trust them.. with who you really are.. and they can do the same for you.  Create not in your mate a person they will never be.  Learn who they are and help to encourage that beautiful/handsome creature to bloom to its fullest!
 

 Reason THIRTY_ONE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers