Friday, March 30, 2012

52 Reasons : THIRTY_EIGHT : Lizards, Especially In Shoes




"Lizards, Especially In Shoes"

I always find this one funny! 

Again.. when we met we were dating other people.. BUT we all did something on that date.  We went into an old navy and bought some plastic lizards from a quarter machine.  I took two of the ones that I had and shoved them into the laces of my shoes.  They stayed that way for years. ... they were my lizard shoes.  

Before Mel and I were together she made a joke/jib about the lizard shoes saying "When I get married you are going to have to wear those lizards in your shoes" .. I laughed and agreed while thinking what she would think if she knew that I would be marrying HER with lizards in my shoes.

Ah.. behold and it came to pass and we both knew that the promise was there.. so on our wedding day.. the lizards moved from the lizard shoes and took a ride in the rented shoes from Mens Warehouse while Melanie and I became one!  

yeah.. we are weird.. but.. hey.. at least we know it! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers