Friday, March 23, 2012

52 Reasons : THIRTY_TWO : Your Tickle Spot Moves



"Your Tickle Spot Moves"


One of the weird things about me.. that I may enjoy more than others.  I am surprised that this is one of her reasons, but also not because I can see how it would be like a hunt every time.. and if she does find it.. that much more enjoyable because of it

How did it happen? .. I am not certain really, but my theory is that my dad used to tickle my brothers and I VERY hard .. so our spots became.. 'immune' to standard tickle ... I think this because .. my dad can still tickle me.. but .. it also hurts more than it tickles.. so.. yeah.. not fun

Knowing something special about the person you love is always endearing.. I have a good friend who is VERY ticklish on his ankles.. it is fun to know and mess with him, but as well you may end up with a shoe print on your face.  My wife is easily tickled as well.. "SUGA'!!!!" 

Tickling is almost one of the first real interactions I have gotten with all three of my kids... and that.. is actually pretty cool.. to me.. :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers