Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Clyde Spangler - FAITH (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #indie #gospel


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of : Chris Tomlin, Paul Baloche, Matt Redman, Michael W. Smith, Sonicflood


Overall Thoughts:

Good clear worship music .. pretty standard messages and words of worship..ness .. I could call it an older rock and roll style.. it seems like it is.. and not just that .. there are some great .. 'regular' type songs that .. actually had a kiddie feeling to them.. I do not think they are meant to be kids song (but I could very well be wrong) but they had that feel

Recording Thoughts:

Ok ... Amateur 

Stand Outs:

"LoveJoyPeace" - probably the most kiddie feeling, but to be honest I really enjoyed this.. I liked the FUN it had and just .. the freedom that it had (this may be a great way to memorize the fruits)

"Psalm23" - A very cool way of doing this Psalm! 

"LordofAll" - I really liked the way the music melded together in this song... it may well be my favorite on the album

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade 
Website
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers