Saturday, March 31, 2012

T-Strike - Selftitled (Free Music, Review) @T_Strike @noisetrade #rap #hiphop



^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  Lecrae, Thi'sl, Da Truth

Overall Thoughts:

I found this to be refreshing rap.. something a bit different.. a bit off kilter of the standard rap .. the very first intro I heard (Feed Me) .. just such a 'deep' thing brought in an easy and simple way to understand.. well done! 

I have added this to my favorites! 

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Feed Me" - lol .. you are what you eat.. funny.. but serious.. lol 

"Need To Know" - not that this really 'spoke' to me.. it is certainly geared towards a woman.. so that should make sense.. but I could see this song be very uplifting to the right person!

"On My Jeremiah" - best rapping on the album.. very cool sounding.. and the message.. again.. well on point.. well said.. and understandable! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@T_Strike on twitter 


Noisetrade 
Website
Facebook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanx for the love and support fam.... its amazing that you would take out the time to do this.... Nothin But Love Fam!!! #YOUHEADAT

    T-Strike

    ReplyDelete

Leftovers