Wednesday, April 4, 2012

52 Reasons : FORTY_TWO : You Are Patient With Me (Most of The Time)


"You Are Patient With Me (Most of The Time)"
God has been dealing with my patience for a long time, and likely it is one of the biggest things that He works on me about.  Why.. because I have anger problems... patience .. is a proved solution in my life.. to anger issues.  In learning to deal with them.. I learn how to deal with anger.. with so.. many things as well.  Check out the comment here from Matthias about prison experience. ... If learning about patience is a cure.. maybe it really is something we should be looking into.

I believe that this little thing is something that will either make or break a marriage.  Can you help out your love? .. will you force your will upon them? .. Will you give them the chance to learn and understand themselves?.. Patience is the thing that will make it possible to get to know one another properly.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers