Monday, April 30, 2012

Mike Hurst - All His Music .. For Free (Free Music, Info)


 
You can get ALL of His music by following the instructions below (really .. all you have to do is click the longer link there.. and it will do the work for you) 

I do plan on writing up a review for these, but I wanted to let you all know about it before that. 

I have reviewed one before.. and it is still on Noisetrade "For Love and Life" HERE : http://derkopenedeyes.blogspot.com/2012/01/hirstmusic-for-love-and-life-free-music.html

Enjoy!

-derk

In the Email from Mike Hirst:

 You can now download my entire song catalog in a huge zip file with just one click on my website (for free!). But not only that, I partnered with Amazon to deliver this large file faster for you. So the download doesn't take as long as it used to.

This also alleviates a bug that was causing some of the downloads to fail. Nothing's worse than waiting for a 500mb file to download only to have it fail at the end :(

To make your life easier, you can skip going to the website and download the file with this link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/AllSongs/mikehirst.zip

I encourage you to share this email with your friends if you think they'd be interested in downloading all my songs for free as well. And feel free to check out what else is new at hirstmusic.com. Here's the thing: If no one hears it, what's the point?

Creating something epic is important. But having an audience is what truly matters.

-Mike 


 


 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers