Friday, January 6, 2012

@hirstmusic - For Love and Life (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #rock #acoustic



^^Widget Above^^
 
For Fans of : John Mayer, Switchfoot, Jack Johnson, Goo Goo Dolls, Jason Mraz


A great sound!  Very melodic .. and soothing! 

Stand Outs:

"We Fall Tonight" - A great sound!  The electrical sounds are a little odd, but really give the song an interesting quality .. What are you fighting for? 

"Monster I've Become" - I know I have been there.. when you are in that darkness.. this song really captures that moment.. and the hope to move forward from it.. to break the chains that you feel keep you being .. that "Monster I've Become" 

"Love Is So Much More" - I really like the carefreeness that this song has - such a free spirit!  As well as a great message!  

"Palms of My Hands" - From the viewpoint of Christ - this is a great view that .. sometimes we just need to grasp when we are in a foolish mood.. I know it keeps me humble.. knowing Christ.. and what He has and does for me!

"Hello, Are We Broken?" - asking this question is one thing that many want to deny outright.. but in asking it, we are allowing ourselves to move from it .. and into a stage of fixing.. we can move forward - and become more than we are right now! 

"God Will Provide" - This is such a great encouraging song!  For those really crappy problem times.. this song could very well encourage you through it!  

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@hirstmusic on twitter 

Noisetrade 
Website
Facebook
itunes




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers