Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Intervention - Everything Else Fades (Free Music, Review) @InterventionMus @noisetrade #rap #hiphop


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  Lecrae, Trip Lee, Tedashi, Thi'sl, Andy Mineo

 
First off.. the files have this as the artist (Willie Price) and this as the album (Willie Price's Album) 

Overall Thoughts:

roughly done rap .. pointing to Christ .. The recording is totally the worst part of this album.. too loud.. volume control can help, but no one likes changing the volume tons of times randomly listening to music .. 

The songs also include a few of the same tidbits I have ranted about before HERE : http://derkopenedeyes.blogspot.com/2012/05/slick-nikki-answer-call-free-music.html 

Recording Thoughts:

Ok ... Amateur

Stand Outs:

"Above All" - some very clever and well done rapping is in this track .. The message of the heart here is something that is often overlooked .. and as well I think we 'speak' wrong about at times.. saying.. we are following our heart.. but meaning that we are following Christ convictions.. beware of getting the two mixed up.. 

"All The Times" - Believing in God .. has something that I could never say I have ever had.. and likely will never have without it.. knowing ..that "All The Times" I am in need.. and ever when I just .. need.. God is there.. ready to listen.. ready to encourage.. ready to guide my next step.. thank you lord.. Great song for this thought process.. to encourage it 

"Full Court Mess" - a really interesting mixture of sports with the rap.. and Christ.. using basketball as an analogy.. though I would not be surprised if it was based on truth.. though it talks a lot about boxing... I have never heard a 'boxing ring' ever called a 'court' .. but like I was saying .. the analogy was good.. about life before the Lord.. and the desire to do the Lord's work growing.. and creating a Christ "teammate" 

"Glory" - .. used football in this one.. btw .. 

"Going In" - I found this rapping to be a bit forced. it did not flow well with the beats.. though the beats did not flow anyway.. it was very dissonant .. 

"I Love" (Remix) - interesting thought song.. dealing with whether you are feeling .. 'love' or 'lust' .. I was worried about the song at first as it really just sounded like lust.. then it asked the question.. and I got the message ..

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@InterventionMus on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers