Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Serious - Live-Remix (Music, Review) @Serious_voiceny #rap

I got this song via twitter - for the moment I am treating it as a single - if any information changes I will update this review.


Overall Thoughts:

Live-Remix

This has a pretty awesome catchy beat.. strongly Christ centered .. The additions of the male rappers is cool to.. I like the transitions between male to female vocals.. I would have been annoyed by the repeating of the back beat and backing vocals... but with the change of rappers throughout the song.. made it flow.. 

I liked it.. and will enjoy it coming up ever so often in my music listening in the future...

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional 



@Serious_voiceny on twitter 

Facebook
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers