Friday, November 16, 2012

MDOtero - I Am 2iceborn (Free Music, Review) @MDOtero @Noisetrade #hiphop #rap #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :    drake, jay z, nicky minaj, don omar, divino, arcangel, nas, lil wayne, lecrae


11 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Pretty slick electronic dance like beats with rap style lyrics.. as well as a r&b feel 

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"I Need You" and the bonus - very, very cool song!  

"Dark Clouds" & "Changes" - no matter the terribleness.. the darkness that seems to be overhead.. God is the light and we can truly trust in Him! 

"New Me" - very clear and crisp raps .. really cool message .. I really enjoyed the clarity of this track..

"Outro" - very cool and clever! 

"Taking Over Me" - very good! 

"Stars In The Sky" - really sweet beats and drops .. (I have no idea what I am talking about) .. anyway.. this sounds sweet! Very quick and awesome rap prowess 



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@MDOtero on twitter 


Noisetrade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers