Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tanner Azzinnaro - Washed Clean (Free Music, Review) @TannerAzzinnaro @Noisetrade



^^Widget Above^^



For Fans of: SWITCHFOOT, NEEDTOBREATHE, RELIENT K

My VERY first thought about Tanner's music was *I do not really like his voice*

My VERY second thought about Tanner's music was *love that acoustic guitar*

My VERY third thought about Tanner's music was *I am liking his voice*

His vocals are rough around the edges, but most of the time this works for his music (There is certainly a passion). Almost makes me feel as if I am in the room with him - instead of a studio and synthesizers between him playing and my ears hearing it. I can see some pretty good potential - and will stay informed on what Tanner is up to.

I would classify his music as 'Worship', and being this - it is pretty good. The instruments (being played) are great!

Stand Outs:

'Is This Love' - not exactly worship, though in a way it could be seen in that way because at least the idea is to go to God to confirm that your 'love' is in the right place. Understanding who in this big giant world is 'Your Love' is something that cannot be taken lightly ... slightly on the long side though (the song I mean)

'You Are' - it is always good to have a reminder that no matter the enemies or just 'bad things' around us, that 'You Are' ... God is our shield - and that 'victory comes from You'

'Washed Clean' - I think that in this song Tanner's voice really shines - just perfect for the 'type' of ... not sure .. music he is playing here. I guess what I mean is that it 'fits' really well in this song and what he is singing about. So much passion in this song!

'Crazy Days' - (my favorite) Very well done - another that really showcases Tanner's talent! I Like how fun this song is - it feels and sounds like something that is just a regular song, but Tanner adds in some well placed 'worship' thoughts amongst the 'crazy' ... so so so Good !!!

'God You & I' - this one has some rough vocals, but I really like the message of this song - looking back to when 'things' were better ... when you were closer to God - and then moving back into that direction - regaining that closeness ...

-----

YES this music may be a bit rough, BUT it is some of the BEST 'rough' music I have heard in a while - take a good listen - I definitely recommend listening to the title song 'Washed Clean' and definitely 'Crazy Days' ... Enjoy!

@TannerAzzinnaro on twitter

Nosietrade
https://www.noisetrade.com/tannerazzinnaro
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tanner-Azzinnaro-Music
Website
http://www.tannerazzinnaro.com/
YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/tannerazzinnaromusic



_

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers