Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dave Herring Band - Winter EP (Music, Review) @daveherringme @noisetrade #rock #gospel

Sorry... This is no longer available on noisetrade

For Fans of : Chris Tomlin, Paul Baloche, Caedmon's Call, Andrew Peterson, Thad Cockrell




Overall thoughts:

I would have placed this in the Christmas (Oh Holy Night.. yeah .. Christmas) album posts, but when I first listened to it I thought it was less of a Christmas album.. and more of just winter.. 

A winter themed worship album.. pretty good and I liked the way they created this artistic way of producing an album

The recording:

I felt that the recording was a bit off.. the music may have been too low.. or the voices.. I am not certain, but something felt a bit odd.. actually it seemed as if it was a live album.. if anything (exceptions to this .. Oh Holy Night, The Community, 

Stand Outs:

"The Community" - This is probably my favorite from the album.. I really enjoyed the drums and vocals.. the island feel that it had was a very relaxing piece of music.. the message was great as well.. 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

Noisetrade 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers