Thursday, February 16, 2012

52 Reasons : ONE : You Help Me To Be A Better Person


The order of these was random.. but I will be writing about them in the order that they are in the 'book' 

"You Help Me To Be A Better Person" 

I could cheat and just direct you to THIS POST I wrote on valentines day that actually talks about this very type of thing in a marriage.. which I just did .. but I will also say some other words on it.

My wife is a wonderful person with a wonderful heart for others.  I applaud her drive to help others and am sincerely grateful for what she gives me in help.  I know that if God had not brought her into my life.. I would not be the man I am today - and as well I KNOW that she will challenge me and cause me to grow ... closer to her as well as .. ultimately .. the Lord. 

Actually next Tuesday my post will touch a tiny bit on this.. it is slightly mentioned, but it really shows you something of where I have been and who brought me out of it.  The fervent prayers and love of my wife were things that I could never have dreamed for.. and have had in the darkest times of my life.  My mistakes are large and they still come often enough that I may be ashamed of myself.  My wife pulls me through it.. and loves me anyway!  Thank You Mel!

If your significant other is not helping you to be more than you are .. do a quick check and be sure that you are doing that for them!  I promise you that if you are helping them in this way, they will be compelled to begin to do it for you!  If not, then maybe some Jesus is needed in the equation.. at least.. that was my problem.

If you are working hard for this in your 'others' life then I applaud you and encourage you to continue in it.  Even if you are not seeing the results.. giving up is the only time you have actually lost that battle! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers