Monday, March 19, 2012

52 Reasons : TWENTY EIGHT : You Dance With Me In The Kitchen


"You Dance With Me In The Kitchen"


Our ballroom has.. and may well always be .. our kitchen.  

I am not a dancer.. I would not be considered to be very graceful.  Honestly .. I could do it, but it is not something that I find 'fun'.  But I do enjoy.. the joy that my wife gets from our 'dances' .. and of course the joy I get myself. 

I am certainly reminded of the movie Courageous... and for the sake of those that have not seen it yet... I will not go into detail why I am thinking of it.  Just know.. you will cry when you see it.. and those that have seen it know why it enters my thoughts.

Sometimes the simple things are the happiest moments you can grab.  When life  grabs you and begins to steal your time like crazy.. kick it in the face and dance with your spouse in the kitchen.  You will thank me - and your spouse will thank you as well! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers