Monday, April 2, 2012

52 Reasons : FORTY : You Speak Boldly And Passionately


"You Speak Boldly And Passionately"

I like to talk...  I used to not talk that much.. and as well.. there are times that I do not feel inclined to talk.  Likely if you know me.. you know I like to talk.. and if you do not know this.. a subject that I understand has never been brought forth with me around.

When I talk.. when I speak - I like to be sure of myself.  If I do not know something - I will tell you assuredly that I do not know.  If I am about to make something up - you will know it.  If I believe that I know what I am talking about.. I can be a jerk about it.. but will search later to be sure that I was right (or find out that I was wrong and will go through the process of apologizing about my jerkyness)

When I read this I know that.. my wife is NOT talking about that.  She is talking about when I am talking about God, when the Holy Spirit comes over me and speaks through me.  I like to think I am a fairly intelligent person, but know that I am clueless on some many levels with so..very many things.  

When I speak, or write about God.. or about the bible.. or just about life - I find that I may say/type things that are far more intelligent than I ever thought I would be able to produce. As well - I find myself more articulate (though others may disagree.. I am not sure) .. as well ... bold ... and passionate!

I found that giving what I say to God... meditating on my thoughts long before I speak, God can work.. and speak through me properly.  I am not the best of example all of the time.. and I am working to give God  my tongue all the time... pray for me. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers