Tuesday, April 3, 2012

52 Reasons : FORTY_ONE : Gnomes


"Gnomes"


I may have and am still.. too excited about the gnoming 'game' that my friends and I play.  Actually.. we may all be a little too excited.. although.. I am the one that created a facebook page for the activity HERE : https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Just-Got-Gnomed/311411812205382 . 

For one thing - it has lived up going shopping with my family.  If we find ANYTHING that has gnomes we try to figure out the best way to use them.  I have found this to be one of the very fun things I can do with my wife.  Even though it is silly and holds loose meaning.. it brings us closer.. as well it bring s our friendships closer .. when they find a gnome and the question gets asked "What is the deal with the Gnomes?" 

I get a chance to explain on of the weirdest things that me and friends do ... and am excited about.. so .. there is good chance this person now knows how crazy I am.  

If you decide that you would like to join the gnoming community .. check out the facebook page linked to above.  Learn the basic rules.. start gnoming your friends.. and grow closer.. you can even attach scriptures to your gnomes to help with bible reading.. and such! 
 

Reason FORTY_TWO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers