Tuesday, April 10, 2012

52 Reasons : FORTY_SEVEN : The Turkey Dances In September


"The Turkey Dances In September"


This one is old... I was living in Auburn and she will still living in Montgomery, about 45 minutes away.  She would visit me more than I would visit her, but there were times I made the drive.  When I did I needed music, but had no radio to do this with. 

My Solution : Make Up Songs

One such song I made up was called.. or is called.. or forever will be called "The Turkey Dances In September" ... my mind is a maze of insanity and pure genius.. someday.. I will be able to tap into the genius...

This song was about a turkey that was being fed much because of it's unknowing impending doom to happen in November.  The song ended on the note that its cousin would be eaten in December. 

I had forty-five minutes ... so plenty of time to create and sing a song with ... way too many verses that of course.. I could never remember them all. 

I sang an abridged version to her ... and she knew I was crazy .. and that she should most certainly marry me (probably).  
 

Reason FORTY_EIGHT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers