Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bathroom Eating ... That Never Happened (Blurb)


 Rage Comic made by Matthias (click his name to check out his blog)
 
 
In writing last weeks post I realized I had two ideas trying to smash together and become one.. but I called for no procreating and separated the two.. so you can enjoy the sequel.. or maybe it is a prequel which has to do with... quite possibly ... every kid ... on the planet.

Their (At least Kyley and Elijah) brains seem to tell them they need to go to the bathroom just a few minutes after food enters their mouth.. or their sights.  This means I have just likely gotten my food as well, and it is hot and yummy looking - but I cannot have it because I need to go to the bathroom with one of my kids.  

My normal reaction is to be upset needing to leave the table and cannot have my food when it is brought to me, or I cannot walk though the store like I planned (depending on the situation), but more often now I do not get so upset.  

I got my food recently and immediately as the food was set before me I learned two things... it was too hot to be within my mouth and Elijah had to go to the bathroom.  Melanie tried to step in and keep him from going, but I certainly did not mind ... my food was too hot anyway.  I went with him and rested for a moment. (see last weeks post to see how that usually goes)  

I found I am only upset now when I feel I am in a hurry.  It happened the day I actually started writing on this idea.  And because of my irritation, my wife ended up taking him.  I could have done better.. 
I can do this.  I can enjoy it.  I pray you find the moments you lose control - because it is healing to know when they are.  You get better at it - and then you feel better.  

People like when people are happy!

IT INSPIRES!

Get into the right attitude and you could inspire greatness in another! 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





1 comment:

  1. The funny thing is I'm a lot like the hulk when it comes to getting hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

    I'm usually hard to annoy but at times it seems like I'm cranky but I don't realize it. It's been a trait in me for as long as I can remember. During this time right before or during hunger things tend to annoy me ten times more than they would if I wasn't.

    In the past I've had to apologize to whoever I was around when I became this 'Hulk'. It may seem ridiculous but that is about the only time I truly loose control. Most of the time I'm pretty hard to set off.

    Of course this doesn't seem to happen every time I get hungry. At least not anymore. Perhaps it's when I'm tired and hungry. Like after working in the yard or something. Anyway there was a point to this story but I seem to have forgotten it... lol

    ReplyDelete

Leftovers