Monday, April 9, 2012

52 Reasons : FORTY_SIX : You Make Me Feel Special


"You Make Me Feel Special"


I have a magic power.. I can look at my wife.. and make her feel things.. fear, love, strength, encouragement, and special...

I like that I make her feel special.. She certainly does that for me... and ... I will tell you a secret - she is special without me.. I am just the telescope she needs to see it.  I almost typed microscope, but that would infer her 'specialness' is small - and that is not true.. it is too big for her to understand.  She needed an instrument developed by God to be able to see it .. and pass the information on to her.  She was given a husband to do this.  

If she does not feel this way - I have failed.  I should always be able to better her day.  I don't.. I know that I don't, but I want to - and pray that I can.  
 

Reason FORTY_SEVEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers