Saturday, May 26, 2012

Symon Hajjar - When Clocks No Longer Speak (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #indie #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  Matt Redman, Phil Wickham, John Mark McMillan, David Crowder, Gungor


10 Song Album

Overall Thoughts:

A few of them (see below) have an almost unreal sound.. instrumentation.. is .. different.. like.. music.. shuffling (this element made me like this music even more!).. but .. worship none the less.. it does flow into a more standard type of sound for contemporary worship ..

Lifting up Christ.. looking at the majesty of God.. and bowing low.. this is really good worship.. while.. some themes are pretty standard.. I found the music played.. was a bit different than your normal worship.. and just caught my ear better.. or .. pleased my ears more.. 

I have added this to my favorites 

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional 

Stand Outs:

"We Will Worship" - simple message of worship of the Lord.. and I liked the beat.. a good mix.. a soft/hard so to speak.. 

"Take Me" - a great desire to be close to God.. not something that no one has sung about before.. but I found the beat to be easy to get into.. and just stop and .. really pray/commune with God.. to 'chat' so to speak.. very calming and refreshing

"My First Love" - Acoustic .. When you learn what real.. true love is .. I have found.. that it never really happens with flesh and blood.. but when you really get a dose of the Love of God.. and then.. you realize that . love.. is so much different that ever imagined.. and doing it 'right' .. is more about God .. then it is about anything else.. 

"Let Your Light", "God of Fire", "Give Me Forever", "Falling In Love" etc.- certainly more of the standard type of rock/worship music (contemporary).. soft.. reverent.. my favorite of these being "Give Me Forever" but mainly I felt the same about all of these.. very well done.. and just.. good worship!



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade
Facebook (add as friend)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers