Monday, July 4, 2011

The Growing City - A Bouquet for the Gardener (Free Music, Review)


^^Widget Above^^



For Fans of: INDELIBLE GRACE MUSIC, MATTHEW SMITH, DEREK WEBB, SANDRA MCCRACKEN, RED MOUNTAIN MUSIC

Very much of the 'Hymn' genre ... maybe a dying genre? likely more that my focus is not quite on this genre.

I enjoy this type of music on occasion, but cannot have it be the only thing playing for too long - though I almost feel this way about any type of music - I like variety!
From what I could tell - the songs were all standard type hymns one would sing - and I am going to guess that even if I did not recognize it, it was as well, but if anything was original I can handle being wrong in this area.

I like the way they sang the songs - very nice - and will enjoy listening to them later

Check them out - take a lisen - Enjoy ... and TIP!

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Growing-City/219056558108661?v=app_178091127385
Noisetrade
http://noisetrade.com/TheGrowingCity




_

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers