Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Paul Horton - I Give Up (New Music)


 
^^Widget Above^^

 I have blogged about Paul Horton in the past Here, Here, Here, Here, and Here!


Paul may no longer be the Worship Minister where I am, but I still very much enjoy his musical talent - and so should you ... maybe you could show your support by going on his Facebook page and making a commitment of 'like' :)


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paul-Horton/210462772333482?ref=ts


The link may not work, but you can search for it and make sure it is 'pages' you are searching to find it and like it!


 Some new tunes are out which I found out via this e-mail - and I took out the link to the free song BUT all you have to do to get it is go here paulhorton.fanbridge.com and sign up for the mailing list. Then you can download the free song so that you can get a taste of what this album is like! (and then buy it, because it is great :) )



Enjoy!


 Here is the message in the e-mail


In a couple of days, my new cd project called, "I Give Up", will be available.
It's gonna have 13 new songs, 10 of which are worship songs we currently sing on Sundays.
Because of your support, you can now download "You're With Me", for free.
I will send a follow up email with a link when "I Give Up" goes live on Itunes.
Thanks for your support and help me get the word about "I Give Up"


Paul
Download the full album I Give Up on itunes 9.99 Here
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-give-up/id451464187


_




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers