Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cassidy Robinson - New Day (Free Music, Review) @cassidyrobinson @noisetrade #Pop #Acoustic



^^Widget Above^^
 
For Fans of : Bethany Dillon, Francesca Battistelli, Taylor Swift, Colbie Caillat


"I Need You" - Strong vocals - strong music ... strong message!

"Everything" - I honestly can say that there is nothing in my life greater than God.. I KNOW that I would not be who I am - or be who I am with.. or have the connections and relationships that I do without God!  I would not be able to stand proper without God.. I agree with this song.. He is my EVERYTHING!! 

"Little One" - From what I gather this is from the viewpoint of God, but I can also fully understand the analogy of a Father looking to a child.. we want to be remembered when the time for need arises.. God does as well, but also He is waiting for that moment when the strongholds break and you are ready to fully embrace Him!! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@cassidyrobinson on twitter 

Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
itunes



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers