Monday, February 29, 2016

Review: The Bands of Mourning

The Bands of Mourning The Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Honestly more of a 4 and a half. the only reason I knock it down that peg is that the story, while amazing, is becoming ... normal to me. The other reason is because I was expecting this to be the finale. If your were tooo, you are wrong. The setup for the finale is pretty great though.

I am still amazed how Sanderson can drop answers to so much but then still have a new and wonderful mystery drop as well. Unexpectedly this book also had a love connection I did not expect. I think it was unique and much needed. It was a great growth in characters.

These characters are great and I really do end up laughing out loud while listening to these books. Speaking of audio, the vocals are great. I love the life breathed into each character.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers