Saturday, May 19, 2012

This Hope Prevails - For The Weary Souls (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #rock #electronic


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  David Crowder Band, Worship, Starfield, Gungor, Jeremy Riddle


Overall Thoughts:

A contemporary .. or better yet.. alternative rock worship sound.. 

awesome mixture of sound here.. it almost has a feel of techno electric .. but as well .. certainly instrumental in music .. the vocals go right along with it.. and sound splendid!

While the messages and themes of the songs are pretty standard for a worship album.. the way they bring forth their music.. is not quite like I have heard worship before.. yes.. I HAVE heard music like this before... but not quite this genre .. exactly.. I would count this much like An Epic, No Less.. or others I have mentioned that sound like them..

I have added this to my favorites 

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Our Refuge" - great sound.. and great message! 

"Always" - another.. I just enjoy the melding of sound on these very much

"More Than Sufficient" - sweet, sweet sound! Very simple message.. and even though it repeats many times.. it still sounds good .. and not annoying.. so .. that is pretty awesome to me

"You Have My Affection" - this one was pretty different.. not really in the music.. but a little..more in the way the message was presented.. while still pretty much a worship type theme.. it came on differently.. more like a standard song .. even though singing along with this would surly put someone into worship with God! 



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade
Website
Bandcamp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers