Saturday, March 23, 2013

LIMS - I'm Different (Free Music, Review) @thereallims @Noisetrade #rap #gospel


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :      Sho Baraka, Theory Hazit, Json, Lecrae, S.I.R.


10 Songs (There are two 'albums' on noisetrade .. one has a single song - the other has a full album)

Overall Thoughts:

Christ centered rap ... very good messages.. looking on toward the spiritual .. I like the basic street rap.. the lyrics are pretty good.. I had issue with one.. but there may be decent explanation.. 

Recording Thoughts:

Pretty Good ... Semi-Professional

Stand Outs:

"New Identity" & "I'm Not The Same" - both awesome! 

"Way We Look" - judge a cover by it's book? .. huh? would not the common for this fit better ... judge a book by it's cover.. I like this, but that comment was confusing.. 

"My Everything" - Great message

"Go Harder" - very encouraging and 'get on the move' kind of song!

"Unconditionally" - very cool song of Christ's love for us!





take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@thereallims on twitter 

Noisetrade

Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers