Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas In a New Light ... Pt4

We are all sinners - fools with hearts of flesh and spirits of dark desire. I see it daily in my children - no not that they are evil miscreants with schemes to take over the world ... though who knows. I mean that when they want something - it does not matter who has it - it is theirs if they get their hands on it, that if they do something wrong to another - the first reaction is to hide it, to cover it up and that kinda reminds me of Adam and Eve! Ah - the reason for all our problems! Yet... the first made image of God - choosing to sin, to disobey. Nah, I am quite sure I cannot say that I would have done a better job.

God showed love to them, even in their sin - he covered them with blood to be a temperary covering. (yeah, he did - read it again - he gave them clothes to cover themselves ...... I bet those we made with what? Cotton? Leather? Wool? Plastic? Nylon? ....

Gen 3:21
Amp 'For Adam also and for his wife the Lord God made long coats (tunics) of skins and clothed them.'
KJV 'Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.'

I bet those animals did not do anything wrong,too! (yeah, that is important!) Interesting that He(God) did not kill the snake to cover them up and just get rid of that lying tounge right there! (also important)

God showed love - what is love... well - take a listen to this


05-Michael Fugitt-...


"Love is justice, covered by anothers blood..." hmmmm.... what is this covering for? Of course, for our prositutal attitude to be 'painted away' and give us the ability to be 'transparent'! But that does not really answer "Why Christ?" ... maybe tomorrow?

~>dErK<~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers