Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cjay - Jesus Freak Yes I Am (Free Music, Review) @Cjayonline @noisetrade #gospel #rap


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of : Da T.R.U.T.H, Lecrae, High Society

 
I do not know about the song that is actually in the widget.. while scheduling this review I noticed that it is different.. so just know that the widget does not seem to have the song I am actually reviewing


Overall Thoughts:

Christ centered... a high energy song.. the 'whop' hollar is a bit annoying.  I did like the lyrics.. they are good and as I stated earlier .. Christ centered.. 

The message is simple.. and I like it.. 

Recording Thoughts:

Ok ... Amateur 



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@Cjayonline on twitter 


Noisetrade 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





3 comments:

  1. Can you do another review with the new track in the widget..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About to download it.. and now have it in my notes.. keep watch.. it may be this weekend.. or next week before it is posted! God Bless!

      Delete
    2. Thank you.. Grace and Peace!!

      Delete

Leftovers