Monday, April 11, 2011

New York Hymns - Songs For Lent (free music)



^^Widget Above^^


For Fans of: RED MOUNTAIN CHURCH, INDELIBLE GRACE, BIFROST ARTS, SOJOURN MUSIC

I usually do not listen to too many Hymns.  Most of the time I find them very... lullubyish... and that may be a good thing in the right setting.  I do have a lot of hymns downloaded, and enjoy them sprinkled in when I am listening to my shuffled music collection.  I wanted to let others know about this one before Easter, so ... I am.

Anyway, mostly this album has a great feel to it that did keep my attention, and did not put me to sleep, thought there are some in there.  Enjoy!

P.S. - I do not really know the bands the 'for fans of' states, I just stole that from Noisetrade.... 

_



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers