Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nikki Lerner - Nikki Lerner (Free Music, Review) @NikkiLerner @noisetrade



^^Widget Above^^



For Fans Of Christy Nockels, Jill Scott, Cece Winans


Nikki's music is classified as Gospel , but I do not have that classification in my genre organization.  I place her music in my Worship folder - and it is some pretty good music here! My guess is that Gospel means worship music that has a R&B vibe to it.  

Stand Outs:

"Broken" - "when will I learn to count the cost for all I've done" From one  moment to the next I blind myself to what could be.  I want to know what could be - I never want to be surprised, but am constantly surprised because I cannot see the whole board.  I know what to do - what not to do - and do my best at fulfilling those properly, but in my broken state God fills me and makes me who I need to be.  Being broken is not what it was without Christ - broken and filled with Christ... is what fixed and pure really is...

"My Shepherd" - such a showing of the love that our God has for us!

@NikkiLerner on twitter 

Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
itunes





Nikki Lerner

_


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers