Monday, July 11, 2011

Regi Stone - Everything (Free Music, Review) @regi_stone @Noisetrade






^^Widget Above^^


For Fans Of Russ Taff, Mark Schultz, Casting Crowns


When I think of professional grade worship music - this is exactly what kind of music I imagine.  

This does not mean it is my favorite, but it seems to be the most popular worship music out there.  I once said to my wife that most worship music is almost the same.  She disagreed, but this is how I feel about this.

Now - moving on beyond my weirdness - This is some good music! 

Reminds me very much of Israel Houghton.  

Stand Outs:

"Laying Down Our Crowns" - To "surrender all we are" is a concept that is boggling to think of doing.  What is it for God to give us free will - then to ask us to choose Him, essentially just to 'give up' our free will.  This is honestly something either never truly understood by a Christian, or only understood enough to know that it is what they need.  There may be more options, but I fit into the latter category.  I NEED God to be my guide - I NEED God to take my will and shape it to His own - it is the only way that I know that I can live in a way that speaks love and truth into the lives of others! So... I lay my crown.

"We Love You Lord" - Such a beautiful sound! wonderful 'choir' feel as this song plays - beautiful!

Take a listen - Tip - and you may even want to purchase the full album below! 









_



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers