Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Taryn Leia Prescott - Young And Free (Free Music, Review)


^^Widget Above^^


If the widget does not show just follow this link music.tarynleiaprescott.com


This is my first posting with a bandcamp widget ... so if it acts up let me know

Right after posting the "Songs of The Bride" Review I got a message from the Taryn Leia Prescott Facebook page letting me know about this new album - I figured I would go ahead and do the review quickly, here at lunch.


The music style is really not any different (no reason that it would) and I am still very much enjoying the vocals - like I said in the last review "Strong and Powerful - full of spirit!"
 
"I Am Here" - Piano .. strong ... It is likely good to understand that the journey may be important, as in the fact that when 'Here' in the destination - you can look back into 'the journey' and realize the things you have been through and how they meant something... you would not be where you are ... without where you have been!

"Thought Train" - Acoustic ... a little whimsy, but again leading with great vocals!

"Waiting Is What I Do" - A song of love - waiting for love... I have heard of others that pray for their future spouses - and I believe this to be a great practice, as well to write songs... poems... blogs... thought... - it keeps you from losing your mind - and as well (I think) keeps you guided in the right direction for that person as, no one can guide you better than God. (Definitely a 'Summer Type Song')

"All Your Time For Me" - I Love the carefree ... freedom of the music here! The 'du-bop' type singing was pretty awesome!

"Meant To Be" -Lots of instrumental parts - very beautiful music ... I am not positive as to the true purpose of the song, but what I took it as - was a couple, in the presence of God - moving into those first steps... learning what real 'love' is with a man and a woman and God together - the beauty that is there when you have it !

Really good - feel very much the same about both albums! You can download it on bandcamp for free if you wish (just put 0 in the payment box)
_



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers