Thursday, December 8, 2011

@Noisetrade #Christmas Set2 @andrewsteven @thejoyeternal @jamismith

Andrew Steven - Christmas





^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of : Phil Wickham, Hillsong United, Gungor, Chris Tomlin, Derek Webb


Good recording .. It has a country feel to it.. I have liked this song, but it is not really one of my favorites... I think this version is pretty good! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@andrewsteven on twitter 

Noisetrade 
Website
Facebook
itunes
Bandcamp
____________________________________________________________


The Joy Eternal - A Sweet & Bitter Providence






^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of : Gungor, Sleeping at Last, Phil Wickham, Coldplay, Jars of Clay


You are intro ed in with beautiful classic piano - and an interesting old sounding deep voice (John Piper).. that tells a tale.. or encourages ... - really it is very awesome sounding!! then the album begins (and you will hear him again through the album)

soft and melodic instruments with very soothing vocals, very lyrical.. maybe the better word would be poetic.. though I am sure I am wrong.. I hope you get what I mean

I love their sound - they are very reminiscent of classical music in that they will be so very soft and soothing and will quickly jump to huge sounds (but still soothing) ... that is one of the reasons I could never fall asleep to classical music... the crescendos would wake me up!

I loved every song on this album - VERY VERY wonderful music!! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@thejoyeternal on twitter 

Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
itunes




______________________________________________

  Jami Smith - Joyful Joyful





^^Widget Above^^

 
For Fans of : Chris Tomlin, Amy Grant, Mercy Me, Steve Fee, Phil Wickham

Christmas music!!! Well done - more modern sound.. I liked them both quite a bit!! 

Check out the full album link below if you liked these! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@jamismith on twitter 

Noisetrade 
Website
Facebook
cdbaby
Amazon
Multiple Albums __________________________________________________________________________

The MacQueens - I Wonder As I Wander




^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of : Alison Krauss, Glen Hansard, Jack Johnson

This is a pretty standard collection of Christmas music... If you have ever enjoyed Christmas music.. you will probably like this.. they sing them (in what I would consider) classically .. they sound great.. the recordings sound professional! 

Stand Outs:

"Silent Night" - This was a bit different.. I liked it.. more of a country feel to it.

"I Wonder As I Wander" - This sounded original.. and it was pretty good.. certainly a country feel to it (oddly enough it made me think of music that you have heard while watching Firefly) ... very majestic music!  I liked it.. 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade 
_____________________________________________________________________

Over The Hills And Everywhere - Christmas


^^Widget Above^^
 
For Fans of : John French, Emily Hearn, Sojourn Music, Red Mountain Music, Fleet Foxes


Christmas music .. sung in a more classic style.. it is all good!



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade 
Tumblr
 
______________________________________________________________________


 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers