Saturday, January 7, 2012

Jennifer Harris - Wait For You (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #gospel #acoustic



^^Widget Above^^
 
For Fans of : Ginny Owens, Caedmon's Call, Laura Story


This album has some pretty good worship music in it.. It is not perfect recordings, but it really does not take away from the music.. it sounds great! 

I think I have heard some of the songs before (either that or they just have lyrics that are very close to others that I have heard) .. either way they are good songs with good messages and anyone who enjoys worship music will certainly like these!! 

Nothing really stood out too much from the rest - the genre .. sound .. tempo .. pretty much stays the same throughout the album.. if you like one of the songs .. you will like the whole album!! 

Stand Outs:

I wrote too soon.. my bad.. :) 

"With You" - Has a beat that sounds like someone is about to start rapping.. but instead you have beautiful vocals!! IT sounds great.. I believe this is my favorite song on the album!! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade 
Website



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers