Saturday, January 7, 2012

@Lance_Herring - Until The Sun Goes Out (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #rock #pop



^^Widget Above^^
 
For Fans of : Switchfoot, OneRepublic, 30 Seconds to Mars, Bellarive, Ascend the Hill


Strong powerful music.. not really hard.. but certainly rocking it!! 

Great vocals and a musical styling that is wonderful to experience (I am adding him to my favorites! ) 

Stand Outs:

"Until The Sun Goes Out" - Normally this kind of song would not be a standout, because usually a message about Christ stands out to me more than a 'love song' but this one was really cool.. I really liked the sound.. just a great song! 

"I'll Never Know" - This one was great too!  AND it had the elements that I talked about above!! A Very Very awesome sound here.. 

"Overtake This Place" - A really great song .. I LOVE the message in this.. and the passion in the sining is wonderful!! the lyrics are clever and insightful.. full of Biblical truth!! 

"Son of A Rich Man" - This could certainly be seen as a prodigal son type son, though I am not exactly sure that is what it is really based on.. but it really could be.. yeah.. it could be that .. and I LOVE it - The acoustic sound.. and the very slim drums.. the mood music for this song is perfect! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@Lance_Herring on twitter 

Noisetrade 
Facebook
itunes
Bandcamp


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers