Thursday, January 12, 2012

@lifeinyourwayCT - Kingdoms (Free Music, Review) @comeandlive #metal #screamo



^^Widget Above^^
 
Sorry guys.. there is not really a player (if there is.. disregard my comment here)



This is another band with a good mixture of rock, metal, screamo, alternative.. very awesome sounds!  

I found that when they were singing.. it was really really awesome and the screaming just pulls in that extra passion for the message they are making.. the music is so awesome!! 

These get really hard - and very loud.. I did have a hard time understanding the lyrics, but what I heard and understand.. I trust the rest of the lyrics are of good stock as well (if not.. let me know :) ) 

Stand Outs:

"Ascension" - really cool sound, very melodic and just a pretty perfect sound.. The message here is great.. it is really something we all deal with in believing in God.. The difficulty of looking around at the world around us and just wondering.. why could it not be better...

ok.. so not to say that I did not like others.. but this was the main one that I could understand.. and I may like the others for their messages if I could read the lyrics and learn what they are bout.. I will be honest and say that I am not going to take that time right now.. I will however add them to my collection and enjoy when the music comes up when listening! 

Take a Listen - Enjoy - Download - Donate!! 




@lifeinyourwayCT on twitter 

Facebook


To Donate by Paypal



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers